Getting married is an exiting time and the ceremony itself is a significant part of the whole day, therefore it is ideal that you work closely with your Marriage Celebrant in planning a ceremony that will be what you want.
There are many styles of wedding ceremonies, traditionally a wedding ceremony goes for approximately 20 minutes, however if you wish to have a shorter cermony with just the legalities* and no formalities it can be done in 10 minutes, or if you prefer a more personal ceremony with your own individual vows, readings, poems, singing or to involve your guests, then the ceremony could go for around 30 minutes including the signing of the register etc.
My commitment to you includes:
- Free no obligation consultation - includes my " home visit service at no cost to you".
- Sample wedding ceremonies, vows, readings and poems.
- Guidance and checklist sheet for all required legal documentation.
- Relationship education.
- Subsequent consultation by phone, email or in person.
- A rehearsal (if desired or required).
- Issuing of the hand scripted certificate of marriage (presented on your wedding day).
- Copy of ceremony.
- List of possible wedding sites and venues (if desired).
- Thoughts on music for the ceremony & seating layout.
- PA System available.
- Personal service and commitment to make your day special for you, your family and guests.
Civil Partnership Commitment Ceremonies
A legally binding marriage ceremony is not for everyone.
Every relationship is unique, a relationship based on mutual love and respect links two people together in a mutual bond, society recognises that love can be cherished and experienced in many different forms.
A partnership commitment ceremony is a wonderful way to declare your love and commitment for each other without the binding legal formalities.
Renewal of Vows
The Renewal of the vows Ceremony is often arranged the same as a Wedding Ceremony with the exception that as you are already legally married, the focus of the day is about the journey you have both experienced as a couple, to get you to where you are today.
Same Sex Marriage Ceremonies
The Naming Day Ceremony goes back to the beginning of time, the importance of celebrating a new life, the giving of an individual name brings about the opportunity to welcome this precious little person into the world and share the joy with family and friends in an unique way.
Master of Ceremonies, including Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthday Milestones
There are occasions that calls for someone who can speak clearly, engage an audience and looks at ease when speaking in public.
Whether it be a wedding, birthday, special family occasion, a corporate function or other public event, as an experienced Master of Ceremonies I take the time to research the occasion, get a good understanding of what atmosphere you want to create and work with you to make sure your event runs smoothly and professionally.